Monday, May 19, 2008

It's TIME for Concerned Citizens to DEMAND ethics, responsibility, accountability...

After 3 decades of volunteering and activism. The dioxin laden toxic waste dump site Love Canal. One of the few Caucasians allowed on the "reservation" before the Native Americans and Italian Americans made PEACE over Columbus Day. I just HAPPENED to be in Southern California when the local cops decided to POWER MAD on the PEOPLE... Search/seizure for PROFIT and a questionable police shooting spree.

Fought the Republicans since Reagan. Despised George W. Bush since he was a cheerleader, torturing Skull and Bone pledges with lite cigs. Spoke out against injustice, poverty, waste, fraud, abuse, incompetence, corruption, ABUSE OF POWER! I WANT TO BE THE GUY who HAMMERS that final nail into the Neo-Conservative coffin. I'VE DEMANDED ETHICS, RESPONSIBILITY, ACCOUNTABILITY...

Anyway, I document the whole experience, the protest movements, ORGANIZED events, strange and wonderful travel stories, sarcastic humor, political expose, HOW THE GOVERNMENT RESPONDED...

So I send some sample chapters to Publishers... It's seems I'm TOO CONTROVERSIAL! The things I bring up and expose get that "
you can't say THAT!" response. Ohhhh NNooooo!
IT's become the equivalent of shouting FIRE in a crowded theater... Everyone rushing to the exits stepping on anyone who gets in their way. (I've got the wounds to prove it) One editor calls me to say:

"No Non-fiction, it's TOO controversial. Can you make IT into fiction..."




ROMANS 13:4

For he is the minister of GOD to thee for good. But if thou do that which is evil, BE AFRAID; for he beareth not the sword in vain. For he is the minister of GOD , a revenger to execute wrath upon those that doeth evil…”


{ I was vacationing in New Mexico recently. One day while hiking through the Sangre de CHRISTO Mountains this ancient looking man walked out of the woods and I was truly in awe of the words spoke to me. When I asked him who he was the man responded:

"...the SON of I AM THAT I AM"

It was a freak'n amazing EXPERIENCE! My mind was filled with WISDOM such as:

"Satan thrives on chaos, poverty, corruption, maiming, killing, WAR... and those that profit from these ACTS are followers of this devil. YOU now have a task, go out ye to spread my message..."


And then the man walked away back into the darkness of the thick wooded area while I was begging him to stay and allow me to take video. As he walked away I rambled through my backpack to get my camera and ran into the woods after him trying to get some photographic evidence of this awesome experience. I my haste, trying to focus the camera on the man before he disappeared, I ran into a tree and almost knocked myself out, video running with me yelling for JESUS to save me...

And that's where this story begins... }

copyright 2008 by F.G. Esposito

No comments: