Wednesday, June 25, 2008

DEFEND AMERICA! (B-Day)

6-20-08
I just wanted to make it clear why I’m here among all you wonderful concerned citizens volunteering your free time for the Obama campaign. Especially all you out-of-state young people and University students spending you summer vacation honing political organizing skills. (note: dot ORGanizing) It’s gives me HOPE for the future but let’s be clear about my INTENTIONS.

I’m not an Obama groupie, NOT trying to up my Obama web points nor do I care about Democratic Party ladder climbing… I’m here because the George W. Bush Administration has scarred me for life and I want no more of the same with John McCain. YES I’m here to do WHATEVER it takes to beat McCain and the Republicans in 2008. But I also want to form coalitions that will last beyond the election. Sort of a Civilian Oversight Movement that will bring back the checks and balances into our political system. Concerned Citizens who DEMAND ethics, responsibility, accountability.

NOTE: (REMEMBER FISA BILL. I can ONLY hope Obama crushes this outrage in the future. What American in their right mind would allow the Bush Administration to CHANGE the Constitution and trash the 4th Amendment?)

If I have to talk to every person I encounter for voter registration or volunteer sign-ups. If I have to call talk radio every time a Republican candidate or conservative spokesperson, voter, who tries to spread BS propaganda. If I have to engage every 3rd Party cable access TV LOSER who slanders Obama.

UPDATE 6-24-08
That light bulb head, slimy Karl Rove m’#*~/’r made HUGE mistake calling Obama a “snide country club guy”. I'm going to release the full 527 power against thge Republicans. (by the way I know of photos showing Rove with a male prostitute who also happens to be a Homeland Security worker)

And I’m about to put a stake in the heart of the Association of Evangelical Christians. I’ve had it with their corrupt view of religion.

The latest incident comes from some loser named James Dobson. Dobson accused Obama of “distorting the BIBLE for his own purpose”. JEEZ! You mean like the Republicans did to the Christian Right? How else does one explain so-called Christians who believe JESUS and WAR profiteers are on the same side? By the way...WHERE did Eric Prince come from?

Hey Pat Robertson… when you spoke to GOD and he told you George W. Bush would be elected in 2000, YOU left out the part about all the waste, fraud, abuse, incompetence, scandal, corruption, arms dealing, war profiteering, torture, CONSTITUTIONAL VIOLATIONS.

No comments: